Turkish Milas Rug Cleaning Before & After
Hand knotted Viscose Stain Before & After
Oriental Rug Cleaning Before & After
Rug Cleaning in action
This video show’s the thorough 12 step rug cleaning process we go through to get the best results for your rugs. Not all rugs can be cleaned in the wash pit due to construction but it will still be cleaned thoroughly using a method that will be both safe for your rug while giving you exceptional cleaning results.
With the equipment and facilities we have here at Arcadia Rug Spa we are able to cater for all types of rug cleaning from Machine made Modern rugs to Hand Knotted Afghan tribal rugs.
Why choose Arcadia Rug Spa?
The soak tank is essential in getting odours out of rugs, without it, it’s just impossible to truly get the smell out, If you have an odourous rug then please don’t waste your money on DIY machines or in house carpet cleaning professionals, they won’t get rid of the smell and you will inevitably have to call some one like us to do the job properly.
Best of Arcadia Rug Spa
- Local Specialists
- Dedicated Rug Cleaning Spa
- State of the art Equipment
- We are Members of Woolsafe
- Customer Satisfaction guarantee
- Proud Members of TACCA
- Collection and Return Service
- Open 6 days a week Just drop in
- Don’t need to make an appointment
- Local Independent Family Business
- Pet and Child Friendly Products
- Specialists in Stain and Odour Treatments
- Expert Repair and Restoration Service
- Customer Parking, Easy access
- Fire and Flood damage Restoration
- Check out our Reviews
All Types of Rugs Cleaned
Come visit our rug cleaning facility in Northwich, Cheshire.
Pick up the phone or send us an email with any questions you have about our rug cleaning and restoration services. Alternatively, feel free to drop in and say hello!